Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Day Back




Today was the first day that we ventured back to the beach and we were not disappointed. Granted our toes never touched the water but spring is most certainly here. It was so windy when we first got there that I had my doubts, but by the time we had lunch and got down to the sand and surf the wind had died down and no other word could describe it besides GLORIOUS. It was GLORIOUS to sit in the sun. It was GLORIOUS to listen to the dull murmur of the waves and the gulls. It was GLORIOUS to watch the 2 littlies play in quiet contentment. It really was just GLORIOUS!!!! We made sand castles and let sand sift between our toes, but I also took the chance to dabble in my secret passion of photography and was able to capture some really special moments. Now the hardest part of my day is picking which photos to share here... what a problem to have :)

2 comments:

RachelM said...

Ah! What a lovely day! I can almost feel the heat of the sand:)

Sara said...

I am so jealous of you ability to spend the day at the beach...love the pictures...