Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Little Girl



I haven't posted photos in a while, partially because I can't stand fiddling with the formatting in blogger... but that is not the topic. Today was Heidi's picture day at dance class, so she had to get all dolled up in her concert costume. It only took me 15 minutes of labouring to get her hair back into a bun, but I managed!!! It is was so much fun getting to do her makeup though. Man that girl has eyelashes that go on forever, I'm so jealous!!! Proffesional photos are always so expensive so I snapped some of mine own in case the proffesional ones were to pricey for my budget. She was so beautiful I couldn't help myself. Well I got a few gorgeous shots that I am going to get printed and framed to hang on the wall of her bedroom next to the 2 balerina pictures my grandma Mimi painted many, many years ago before she passed away. I know she would have loved to see my beautiful Heidi today and probably would have been inspired to paint a third. I don't paint but I must admit that I am quite pleased with my shots and know they will look beautiful hanging on the same wall!!! What a darling little girl I am so blessed to have.





Just on a slightly funnier note. I saw this picture today and the first thought in my head was, "Oh look, that's what my life looks like!!!" Now which of you mums out there can relate :O) teehee


My caption for this photo would be "MUUUUUUUMMMMM!!!" I guess all us mothers feel that way someitmes, even in nature. I guess it's good that we don't shout back "Would you all just SHUUUUTTT UUUPPP" , but you all know we think it sometimes ;) Hope you are having a great day. Lots of Love!!!

1 comments:

The Martinez Home said...

Heidi looked absolutely picture perfect. My, you've got some camera skills Diana. Your little girl truly is a princess. Love ya!