Tuesday, July 29, 2008

When the cats away...

... she has lots and lots of fun!!!!

Hello hello!!!
At my last post I asked for all of yours oppinions about Thailand and I loved hearing them all. Unfortunatlly the decision made itself, and not just for me but for everyone. The tickets were only about $500 but the taxes were well over $600... isn't that ridiulous!!!! The taxes were more then the airfares!!!! So instead this weekend us girls got 2 rooms in very trendy downtown Fremantle (or Freo as us locals call it :O) and we are going to spend the weekend giggling, drinking champagne and SHOPPING!!!! I am on a mission to find some cute hats and maybe a new pair of heels (I'm thinking something yellow or polk-a-dots) but we will see what fabulous shopping treasures we find. On top of that my friday tupperware party cancled which means that I am going to be staying in Freo from Friday night to Sunday morning... Yippppeeee... So the next couple of days are going to be busy with me getting my lovely family organsied for their weekend without mum. If you can't tell I am SUPER excited. I have a project I need to do for my enterance portfolio so I am going to mix a bit of work with pleasure and bring my camera with me with great expectations of getting some really great interior design shots. I will post any good ones when I get back, in case your interested :O) So Thailand didn't work out, but in some ways I'm more excited about this weekend (probablly because it doesn't come with the guilt of blowing the family budget ;O) Hope all is well with you all. I promise to post some of my pics and stories from our "Mums Go Wild Weekend" (in the PG-13 rated sense of course) when I get home!!!! Hugs and Kisses

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds like the perfect compromise!! I've been dying for a weekend like that but really have no one to do it with so consider yourself very lucky. :) Enjoy and have fun!!! Can't wait to see those new heels. ;)

Sara said...

I am so glad that everything worked out and you get a chance to get away and be free...I can't wait to pictures from your adventure and I would love to have a pair of polka dot heels...have such a wonderful time and hope you get some genuine relaxation time in...love you!!!

RachelM said...

shoes and champagne! nice! definitely post pics of the new heels, and i hope you have a great time!